Friday, November 23, 2012

Chapter 5. (Jillian)

Chapter 5. (Jillian)


Matilda was wide eyed. "Why??" She asked. Keyvee unmuted her computer. "What's going on now?" She asked slipping a pair of panties that had a "K" off her head. I stared oddly at her. "Keyvee...?" I asked. "WE PLAYED STRIP POKER I WON 40 BUCKS AND LUKAH OWES ME 600 NOW WHAT IS GOING ON?" Keyvee shouted cutting me off. "Ok....Well....Matilda put on the the three clawed pendent thats been in the family for generations and she saw the curse every relative and how they met there untimely demise.....I told her what we have to do." I said calmly. "Which is...?" Akevah asked. "We need to kill Mia Goode!!" Matilda yelled, tears streaming down her face. Keyvee stared at me. "Kill...Mia...?" Keyvee said. "Its ether we kill her and her parents or they kill us Aunt Cho, Yuki, and baby Kenji." I said angrly. "We have no choice...we could make a truce.." Tilda said, quietly. "NO. We've tried! Jeremy Goode tried with Elizabeth  Fier! Jeremy ended up with an exploded brain. Nora Goode tried Daniel Fear tried! The Fier mansion went up in flames killing Simon,Angelica and Daniel Fear. TRUCES DOWN WORK!!!"I yelled. Keyvee was taken back. Matilda was quietly sobbing. I sighed...I hate being so cross towards my sisters. "Look Tilly, I didn't mean to yell...I'm just stressed...To think killing three people..." I sighed. "And whose to say Ralph and Gina didnt push our parents off the balcony seems fishy to me!" Akevah said. I smiled at her. Matildas tears dried up, "You're both right....But we need to stop this once and for all." "Mia did take an interest of my last name even though we dot go to the same school...so that's suspicious." Keyvee said. "Very...well...our next get together at Keyvee's we'll figure it out. Matilda bring the pendent. And dont get any ideas." I added with a wink. Matilda giggled. With that we snapped off skype. I laid back, my head spinning. Until next time..Keyvee...until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment