Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chapter three

Chapter 3
(Jillian)

"No." Thats all I said to keyvee. Matilda looked at me like I just grew another head. Keyvee's face darkened. "What do you mean "no"? Keyvee whispered tears pooling in her eyes. I stood up and crossed my arms. "Akevah, There is a Goode about, and you're gonna make yourself that out there?"I said shaking my head. "What did I tell you? You must stay hidden!" I stared her right in the face.  Keyvee sunk down. "Wait, we don't even the where this boy is!"Matilda said. I thought about this, Matilda was right. "Alright Akevah, Where is this boy?" I asked sighing. Keyvee looked up with a smile and said "In New York." she smiled. I nodded, "Far enough away to stay out of trouble.. I approve." I said. "Girls! Lights out!"Carly, Keyvee's new mom called. I laid down on my sleeping bag, and thought. I could already hear Keyvee's and Matilda's snores. I could feel myself turning green with envy. Why should Keyvee get a boyfriend and I dont? Even if he is far, it's not fair, aren't I as pretty as Keyvee? I scowled at my thoughts. Yes I am as pretty as Keyvee, we are triplets after all. I sighed. Jillian stop loosing your senses.
(vinni:TAG! carly you're it.)

1 comment:

  1. I nominated this blog for the versatile blogger award! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete