Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chapter two

Chapter 2
(matilda)


I snapped off of skype with Jill and Keyvee. I sat back to think. Just as I began to think a loud boom echoed threw the house and a loud "OOPS." I sighed. Victor and Andrew two boys I now live with were doing there science experiments again...Where I am is completely mental! Three girls were playing instruments, the boys were yelling or just being loud and the rest of the girls were out causing mischief. I was already missing Keyvee and Jilly til the point of fever. I laid in bed and tried to relax but it was so noisy. When Vicki er my new Mom walked in and checked my head, she murmured for me to shut my ears and that she'll be back. Even threw my shut ears I still heard Vicki yelling at everyone to keep it down or clean or start some form of soup. When it sounded quiet I let my ears go.  Two minutes later Mom comes back with an ice pack and lays it on my forehead. I felt a wash of relief run threw my body.  Mom sat with me for a moment stroking my hair. "You miss Keyvee and Jilly dont you Tilda?" She said softly.  I nodded and choked back tears, they were all I got, besides ya now new mom and the 15 others here. "Well, this weekend.."Mom said a gleam in her eye. "You will be having a sleep over with Jill and Keyvee at Keyvee's new place." I almost jumped out of bed! "I'm gonna get to see Jillian and Akevah!! It sounded like the better than my birthday and Christmas rolled into one! I waited for the weekend, and I couldn't stop moving I was so excited. I was the first to arrive, and boy was Keyvee's new house BIG! I was looking around the new foyer when I was suddenly tackled to the floor! "MATILDA!!!TILDA!! TILLY!!!"A familiar voice yelled. It took me a moment to realize, It was Keyvee! "Oh goodness,Akevah Julia!"I said laughing and calling her by both her first and middle name. "You scared the life out of me!" I laughed. Keyvee smiled broadly at me. "You girls can honestly be unruly." Another Familiar voice said behind us.  Keyvee and I both turned to see Jill standing there her same usual smart self but she has a grin painted on her face. Jillian pushed up her glasses and helped us both up into a massive hug. "Its been HELL without you two to boss around!" Jill said smiling. We ordered pizza. Afterwards we were just sitting around talking when keyvee stood up. "Guys...I have an announcement! I might get a boyfriend!" She smiled broadly. I clapped i was happy but Jill's face twisted into a frown. "No." (vicki:You're turn Vinni)

No comments:

Post a Comment