Monday, March 16, 2015

Chapter 10 (Keyvee)

Chapter 10
(keyvee)

A wide evil grin spread across Matilda's face. She practilly jumped out of  bed. "Keyvee grab the IV and load every bandage and pain-pill into the bag. This is gonna be the best!!" I stared at my enthused sister.I followed instructions and I grabbed the pole holding the IV. "T-this is ridiculous..."Jillian stammered. I looked at her. "Look, we can complain all we want when we're safe!" I yelled. "But...Where is safe?" Jillian asked me her, eyes swimming with concern. "Anywhere but here, C'mon you losers lets go! I just got shot and I'm faster than you!" Matilda yelled already out of the room. We followed her closely behind. "MISS FIER GET BACK INTO YOUR BED!" A doctor yelled. "Piss on you!" Matilda yelled. "HEY STOP!" another doctor yelled. We couldn't. We're too close to freedom! We reached the elevator and pressed the lobby button. "Now where do we go from here?" Jillian asked. Matilda shook her head. "I have no clue." I told her.
The doors opened. There was no sign of Mia. we ran out ignoring the protests of the doctors. "We gotta get out of here..." Jillian said.
"Follow me!" I yelled.
The Fier triplets ran. I stopped to breathe and caught a wonderful sight. The woods. The woods where a friend showed her. "The woods." I breathed.
The girls ran into the woods. I looked around, keeping my eyes up looking into the trees, until finally..I see it. The wood fortress. "Up there!" I yelled. we found the lone rope and went up.
Matilda held her shoulder as she crawled up. Once we were in we sat back and looked at eachother. Jill stood up and broke the silence.
"We can't go back." Jill said.
Jill is right...We can't go back...Goodbye Green Valley Gang....
End of Chapter 10.

(After 2 LONG years of gettin' our heads together we're proud to have this blog back and continue this story! Stay tuned for chapter 11. Written by Vinni ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment